Watch the “Get Out Of Your Own Way in 2017″ Webinar here…
I’ve taken everything I’ve learned from advising North America’s most respected women leaders (including women who have 10x firms to $6 billion in annual revenues, advised Presidents, created local movements and shaped federal economic policies) and channeled it into a comprehensive, step-by-step leadership program that not only teaches you the high level theory behind how 8-figure business women create outstanding results, but how YOU can put these theories to work to improve your own life and career.
Impact & Influence Leadership Lab For Women is a 6-week group mentoring program for professional women who are ready to show up as the leaders and influencers they were born to be.
The end result: You dial up your impact, influence and income. You are more confident and influential in all areas of your life, which will help you advance your career, unlock promotions, build high powered business connections, grow your company…and LOVE WHO YOU BECOME in the process.
Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women is the first program of its kind that…
Focuses on creating swift, tangible and long-lasting results.
Women who commit to the process and implement the teachings have unlocked significant promotions, successfully negotiated salary increases, generated double digit revenue growth, secured multiple speaking gigs and become recognized within their industries and organizations as “power players.”
Teaches you how to be influential.
You have the skills, experience and know-how to have a bigger impact. We teach you how to leverage the skills you already have to create even bigger results (and be rewarded for your efforts!)
Unites women from different countries, industries and disciplines in a safe, intimate learning environment.
Our graduates represent women in financial services, technology, higher education, professional services, government, non-profit, manufacturing, coaching, consulting, life sciences and R&D. We keep our class sizes small to ensure plenty of time for discussion and mentoring. And our graduates represent numerous countries including: United States, Canada, England, Wales, Switzerland, Venezuela, South Korea, Saudi Arabia and South Africa.
Provides training, personalized coaching and community support for the “whole woman.”
While our core focus is on helping you dial up your influencing skills so that you can get major promotions and grow your business, we take a holistic approach to leadership and provide skills and tools that empower you personally and professionally.
What is The Impact & Influence Women’s Leadership Lab?
The Impact & Influence Women’s Leadership Lab is a 6-week group coaching program that includes:
- Weekly modules complete with easily digestible videos, downloadable tools, templates, swipe copy, “how to” guides, additional resources, and much more.
- A central private learning community where you can network and connect with like-minded women leaders from around the world
- Q&A labs and group coaching calls, where every week you can connect with us and work in person on your leadership skills. These are live sessions where you can ask me anything.
- Forever access to the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab For Women content.
This program will equip you with the critical skills you need to overcome the most common barriers to high-potential women. At the conclusion of this 6-week program, you’ll develop the critical leadership skills you need to:
- Master the goal-setting strategies of highly successful women so that you can quit second guessing yourself and step onto the leadership track.
- Identify your unique value proposition so that you can stand out in a crowded marketplace and become known for what you do.
- Step into your power with executive presence that will make others want to listen, respect and take you seriously as a leader.
- Identify your powerful, “non-salesy” personal brand and leverage that brand to position yourself as a credible leader.
- Discover ninja networking secrets to build a high-powered network filled with people you admire and who will go to bat for you.
- Time management secrets of 7-figure businesswomen that you can use to catapult your productivity.
- Command more money.
- Authentically position yourself as one to watch and learn from.
Here’s the Breakdown of What You’ll Get:
- Complete, 360-degree overview of the Impact & Influence for Women Blueprint that will guide you through every step to position yourself as an influential, heart-centered 6-7-figure earner.
- 3 self-coaching techniques to help you release limiting thoughts that undermine your credibility and prevent you from stepping into your power as an influential leader.
- Uncover the “hiding behaviours” the keep ambitious women playing small.
- Confidence-building framework that breaks down the 4 core activities required to build leadership confidence.
- Goal setting techniques for high powered women in business.
- Define your personal value proposition, so you can own your power in difficult conversations and critical negotiations.
- Identify your signature stories so your message lands long after you’ve had the conversation.
- Know Your Power Statistics — so you can attain cooperation from even the biggest skeptics.
- Identify your key messages — so you can communicate clearly and on point, even when you’re caught off guard.
- Identify the 3 core pillars of executive presence
- Assess your current executive presence and diagnose the 2 or 3 subtle changes you can make to transform your executive presence
- 5 presentation techniques that make you look and sound like a born leader
- Master the technique Beyonce uses to perform like a pro each and every time.
- Discover the secrets to showing up powerfully at high pressure presentations and boardroom meetings
- Learn why great women CEOs are master saleswomen…and how to use authentic selling techniques to ensure your voice is heard and your ideas are taken seriously and acted upon by others
- Identify and practice the critical “influence triggers” that can help you secure much-needed buy-in and sway public opinion
- Enhance your political skill so your career and business are NEVER derailed by politics.
- Discover why a failure to take charge of your personal brand can stall your career, halt your progression and derail the growth of your business.
- “Get Visible Toolkit” which provides in-depth training and templates on how to craft a compelling LinkedIn profile and online presence that impresses people the moment they Google you.
- Personal wardrobe, style and presentation techniques designed to ensure your first impression is on point.
- 3 “power player” techniques…subtle tools that highlight your thought leadership and position you as an up and coming presence in your organization or field.
- Personal elevator pitch creation tool.
- Discover what men “get” — and women often don’t — about networks and how to network in a way that feels authentic and YOU.
- Create a personal networking plan designed to help you find sponsors and form powerful alliances with influencers who will go to bat for you.
- Learn the step by step system to combine high octane connections with high impact initiatives to give your business and career a 12-month quantum leap.
- Create a 6-month strategic plan and 90-day action plan with your coach.
And to make sure you’re supported every step of the way, you’ll also get access to:
Exclusive Bonus 1
Bonus Ticket to the Fierce Feminine Leadership Intensive Retreat
Join us for this life-changing, exquisite 3-day in-person leadership retreat at the luxurious Hockley Valley Resort.
Network with some of the country’s most powerful women business leaders, learn the insider secrets of the world’s top performing women in business, and develop your personal and professional vision for 2017…and forge powerful, lifelong friendships with other ambitious, heart-cantered women.
Exclusive Bonus 2
The Private Impact & Influence for Women Facebook Group
(a $497/year value)
This is a powerhouse group of committed, ambitious and supportive professional women who are committed to owning their ambition, stepping into their power, and creating extraordinary personal and professional success.
Leverage the power of this group to:
- Unlock speaking opportunities and panel presenter opportunities
- Develop deep friendships and sounding board connections with brilliant women
- Discover new business or job opportunities
Exclusive Bonus 3
Fierce Feminine Leadership Mentor Training Course
With access to this exclusive mentorship series, you’ll get first-hand advice and training on business development, sales, career planning, confidence, personal development and negotiation from some of the world’s most powerful and proven business leaders, including women who lead multi-billion companies, global movements, international think tanks and top performing hedge funds. Audio interviews and an exclusive workbook help you to lock in and implement the teachings.
I decided now was the time to personally invest in myself to be a better leader. As a result of working with Eleanor, I’m now going to Yale in the Autumn to take my skills to next level and broaden my network internationally. On a personal note I’ve been able to super size my mission and connect within my personal power beginning with taking bold actions with more public speaking.
Working with Eleanor is worth every penny. She is generous and inspiring coach.Dr Sharleene Bibbings
Working with Eleanor has been one of the best investments I have done for myself and a truly empowering experience that has significantly enriched my life. Thanks to her effective coaching I have been able to set up and achieve clear goals to move ahead in my career and my personal life. Since I started working with her I feel more confident and empowered to have the meaningful and productive life I want for myself. Eleanor is an amazing mentor who provides you with the tools you need and the right piece of advice at the right moment. Moreover, she is truly passionate about empowering women and her warmth and genuine interests in her clients makes her incredibly effective.Eileen Jackson
Busting through career impasse with women’s leadership coach Eleanor Beaton
It’s common for successful women to reach career plateaus that leave them feeling stuck. Senior project manager and tech entrepreneur Lianne Perry used training she learned through Impact & Influence for Women, and coaching privately with Eleanor to dial up her leadership and influencing skills, and transform her career.
Eleanor has helped me to demystify myself and set me on a professional and personal path fueled with conviction. She has helped me to decipher and filter the stories, rules and perceptions that were in my way and get to the real me (who is fabulous!). Her intuition and ability to read people paired with her calm, caring way of calling you out and getting to the truth, truly are gifts. She has made a significant impact on my career and my life.Dawn Umlah
Eleanor Beaton approaches her work with great style, commitment and integrity. She understands the entrepreneurial landscape, and is able to translate entrepreneurs’ insights and experiences into compelling stories that inspire and instruct.Arlene Dickinson
The top two young women leaders I’ve had the privilege of working with at the beginning of their careers stand out to me as major global impact agents… Marie Forleo and Eleanor Beaton. Eleanor is THE most important woman you could work with this year to actually take a quantum leap in your business or career… chase Eleanor down while you still canWendy Stevens
When I read about the Leadership Lab, created by Eleanor Beaton, it was perfect timing. As an entrepreneur for over 15 years I felt like I needed information, guidance and support to take my business to the next level. After the first module I was impressed. The depth of information provided was incredibly useful and got me reinvigorated to focus on my business. The live group calls exceeded my expectations because Eleanor asked probing, specific questions to help each participant work through their issues. I would highly recommend the Leadership Lab to all women entrepreneurs wanting to accelerate their businessCathy Thompson
A 30-Day Buy It, Show Up, Do The Work Money-Back Guarantee
I’ve done everything in my power to make this the most comprehensive, insightful, relevant and immediately useful leadership training available.
I KNOW it works because graduates of my coaching program have used the process to negotiate significant promotions, raises, increase sales, be selected for high level corporate sponsorship and mentorship programs, transition from executive assistant to CEO track, and be earmarked for prestigious roles at top global think tanks.
But if you are on the fence, then I want to give you very chance to invest in yourself and this program with absolute confidence.
That’s why I’m giving you a full 30 days to go through the program, watch the trainings, participate in the calls and experience for yourself how life-changing, business transforming and career making it is to learn how to position yourself as a woman of true power and influence.
The Impact & Influence Leadership Lab For Women is perfect for you if…
- You are a small business owner and you need to position yourself as an expert in your industry so that you can raise your prices, attract more clients and grow your business
- You are an emerging leader within an organization (corporate or non-profit) and you want to position yourself as a top talent within your company so you can secure a significant promotion
- You ask yourself the following questions: I’m smart, other people think I’m successful… so why do I feel like something’s missing? I should be further along by now… but I feel overwhelmed as it is! I have great ideas. Why can’t I seem to make them happen?
- You are a smart, upwardly mobile woman with big dreams and bold ideas.
- You have a vision for what you want to accomplish, but making these big, bold ideas happen brings up “stuff” — fear, insecurity and uncertainty about what to do next, or how to proceed. You are committed to taking that next step, but you are not moving as quickly and confidently as you’d like.
- You are a smart, whole-hearted woman who is experiencing the following challenges
- The “I’m not ready yet” myth
- Nagging insecurities/lack of confidence in your abilities
- Competing life priorities
- Overwhelm that occasionally makes you want to quit your job or business
- A persistent lack of clarity or vision
- The “failure to pick a horse and ride it” syndrome
- A lack of executive presence and perceived credibility
- Unwillingness to promote yourself and therefore attract the right opportunities
- Discomfort around having difficult conversations or delivering bad news
- Ineffective networking
Enrol now for $997
Is your employer sponsoring your training?
About Eleanor Beaton
Eleanor is an advisor and consultant to some of the country’s most celebrated women leaders.
Eleanor is a sought after speaker on the topic of women’s leadership.
Named by entrepreneurial guru for women Ali Brown as “one to watch in the women’s leadership space”, Eleanor Beaton is an award-winning entrepreneur, women’s leadership coach and personal branding consultant. In 2016, she was named as one of 8 global advisors to the Visiting Women’s Executive Exchange Program at the Yale School of Management. She is also a 2016 nominee for an RBC Women of Influence Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Eleanor is the host and creator of the top ranked podcast for women in leadership, Fierce Feminine Leadership: The Success Podcast for Ambitious Women. She has worked one on one with some of the country’s most notable women including celebrity entrepreneur and investor Arlene Dickinson, Order of Canada recipient and former Home Depot president Annette Verschuren, Rich Dad, Poor Dad co-founder and leading financial literacy expert Sharon Lechter and many others.
As a speaker, Eleanor has shared the stage with legendary speakers including Bob Burg, author of The Go Giver, New York Times bestselling author and financial expert Loral Langemeier. Eleanor has been a featured keynote speaker for clients including the Security Traders Association, Newfoundland & Labrador Organization for Women Entrepreneurs, Empowering a Billion Women by 2020 (EBW2020) and many others.
Eleanor works with ambitious professional women in two main areas. She helps established women tell their stories and create authentic, knock-out personal brands in order to unlock the very top level of success. And she helps emerging women leaders and entrepreneurs cultivate the leadership skills and executive presence they need to be taken seriously as a leader in order to reap the rewards they deserve.
A former journalist and speechwriter, Eleanor won numerous top journalism prizes for her coverage of fast growing, women-led companies. She started her career in advertising, where she helped manage multi-million dollar accounts for top brands. Eleanor is a graduate of the United World College of the American West, the University of Toronto, and the University of King’s College.